Monument of Tudor Vladimirescu
The Monument of Tudor Vladimirescu is a monument of local public interest, the work of art of the French Romanian sculptor, Margareta Cosăceanu-Lavrillier.
The bronze sculpture, donated to Craiova by the artist, was inaugurated in 1960.
The monument is located in the square in front of the Faculty of Agronomy, oriented towards the Mihai Bravu Garden and the Glogoveanu House - the former headquarters of the Craiova Court, where the leader of the Revolution of 1821 lived. On the base of the statue is an inscription: "Tudor Vladimirescu 1780-1821".