"Assumption of Virgin Mary" Church- Church with exterior painting
Monastery / Church
The Murgasu Church was built between 1807-1811.
The church was painted on the outside only on the porch after the construction was completed in 1811.
The church was recently restored and both the frescoes from the outside and from the inside of the porch were repainted.
In 2008, the preservation condition of the church was satisfactory.