Izvoranu - Geblescu Kula
Access: From Craiova, on the road Cernele - Breasta - Predeşti - Pietroaia - Brabova, about 30 km.
It was built in 1780 by the boyar Barbu Izvoranu.
In 1802 the building was added a floor.
In 1841 the powerful Geblescu family became the owner. It can be considered as one of the most successful examples of this architectural category, both in harmonious proportions and in the landscape. The canopy, in the console, dominates the facade.
It is currently part of a restoration program run by Dolj County Council.