The "Anton Pann" Town Library, Filiaşi
It was founded in 1935 under the name of the People's Library - Anton Pann, by the teacher Nicolae Mitea in the building of the newly inaugurated primary school.
In 1968, the commune was declared a town, and the Library became the Town Library. In 1984, after being moved to various locations, the Library returns to the place where it was established. In 2002, with the support of Professor Irinel Popescu, PhD, the library is equipped with two computers, the TinLib registration program and internet access. Joining the EU meant the participation of the library in various programs and projects, which led to the creation of the multimedia department.